Can You Help Me Get My Business Off The Ground?

Question: MJ THE TERRIBLE! I heard you are the man to talk to to get my business idea off of the ground.

What is your mailing address so I can send you my business plan?

Thank you MJ! Love your stuff. Elliot Mendelson, New York City

Answer: Thank you. Without seeing it, I can't guarantee that I/we will be able to help you with your business, but I/we would be happy to take a look at it, and maybe we can atleast point you in the right direction.

Best,

MJ

Mailing address:
Masters of Money, LLC.
1401 Lavaca St. 
#502
Austin, TX 78701

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ultimate Motivational Picture Quotes Compilation Volume #3

Success and Motivational Quotes To Help You Set The Right Perspective.....

The Ultimate Motivational Picture Quotes Compilation Volume #6