The Book That Changed My Life by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

Question: Hello "MJ The Terrible". Thank you for accepting my connection request. It is an honor to be connected with you. I have a question. What is your favorite book about finance and money? 

Sincere respect, 

Elizabeth Green (Southern Belle from South Carolina)
PS I can't wait until your book comes out. 

Answer: Thank you Elizabeth. You are probably going to laugh, but this book changed my life.

The book is called- "The Lazy Man's Way to Riches: How to Have Everything in the World You Really Want!" by Joe Karbo

I couldn't put the book down. It literally blew my mind. I grew up in a neighborhood, where if you had a dream to become something other than a blue collar/union worker, you were almost seen as crazy.

I will never forget this moment. It was Mothers Day 2004. I was moving from Akron, Ohio, where I was born and raised, to Austin, Texas, to follow my business dreams. The U-haul truck was loaded up, I was about to drive away, and my Uncle said to me- "I bet you won't make it, and you will have to move back here by Thanksgiving." I didn't say it, but I was thinking...."F____ YOU!"

I was 24 years old at the time. I am 37 now. I still live in Austin, Texas. I own the fastest growing business opportunity social media platform on the internet, and I am one of the top rated cyber security professionals in the world. 

If you would like to learn more about "The Lazy Man's Way to Riches: How to Have Everything in the World You Really Want!" by Joe Karbo, click here- https://amzn.to/2pHMpBe

Yours in success,

Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ultimate Motivational Picture Quotes Compilation Volume #3

Success and Motivational Quotes To Help You Set The Right Perspective.....

The Ultimate Motivational Picture Quotes Compilation Volume #6